We made it to Moscow this morning. It was a long haul and we were all very happy to get off that plane! Everything went smoothly and we arrived nearly on time!
Marina did remarkably well on the flights....especially the 10 1/2 hours from Atlanta to Moscow. She kept busy, and only slept for an hour and a half. She fell asleep in the car on the way from the airport to the hotel and it was almost impossible to wake her up!
We are just relaxing at the hotel today and have a tour of Moscow set up for tomorrow before heading out to Kranoyarsk tomorrow night. We will arrive in Kras at 7:00am on Sunday.
We're getting closer to Alexander....... :O)
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm following your journey. Thanks for letting me tag along.
Barbara
We're so glad that the flight itinerary went well. We followed your progress online and were relieved to see the flights were reasonably ontime. I asked Mom last night at what point in the flight she thought Marina would say "can we get off the airplane now?" or "are we there yet?". Sounds like she's truly enamoured with airplanes. Possibly an aeronautical engineer in the making????
Enjoy your quick visit to Moscow. We know you will REALLY enjoy arriving Kras and getting to see Alexander again. Be sure to give him hugs and kisses from grandma and grandpa. We can't wait to meet him!
Love,
Dad
Great news. Glad to hear the flights went well. We will continue to pray and can't wait to see all of you again. Love to all.
Aunt Pot
Glad to hear you arrived safely and without too much hassle. Enjoy your day in Moscow tomorrow and hope you have a good flight on Kras Air.
Karen (maybeecatlady)
Congrats on arriving in Moscow! I don't know how you survived...it always seems to take even longer to get somewhere when you are excited and anxious to get there. It's exciting for us just to follow your travels. We sure can't wait to see pictures of Alexander...I'm sure he's so much bigger now than in his last photos! We're even more excited to meet him in person. I sure wish I wouldn't be the last family member to meet him, but I think that's how it will turn out. One really bad part about being in IA!
Post a Comment