At 3:17pm (Kras time) we officially became parents again! Alexander is all ours! Court went really well with no unexpected questions or hang ups, except that we didn't get the 10 days waived! So, we begin our extended stay in Siberia! Hopefully it stays as nice as it is today.....60+ degrees and sunny. Hey....it never hurts to be optimistic, right???!!
We're off to pick up Marina and Grandma and Grandpa, head down to the bar for a celebratory cocktail and then off to dinner.
Thanks for sharing in our joy. It just doesn't get any better!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Fantastic! I sure hope you enjoyed the cocktails.....you deserve to celebrate!!
Love,
Dad
Congratulations. We are so excited for all of you and can't wait to meet him. Kisses to all.
Praise the Lord!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations Mom & Dad-
You once again get to experience all the joys of being a parent. Think of the ten days as a time to bond and enjoy your family. Personally I can't wait until you arrive home and I can bestow on Alexander all the hugs and kisses I've been saving for him for a long time.
Love,
Grandma M.
We are really happy for you and will pray that the 10 days goes quickly for everyone. Have John and Joyce gotten to hold him yet? What an exciting time! And what a blessing!
Karen and Dallon
How Grand! I am thrilled for all of you. I'll be anxious to welcome him to our greater Battle Creek community.
Love,
Barb
Dear Family of Four,
How excellent that this has happened and that it is official! I am glad that things have been going well for you all on this trip. I am so proud of Marina for hanging in there on those long plan rides! I am sure that this whole trip is very exciting but to be able to have Marina and John & Joyce along to share in the excitment is even more excellent. Enjoy this time!
We miss you and can't wait to get a good up close look at Alexander!
Love,
Amy Finch
Praise God!!!! I am so excited for you all! I know you are disappointed about the extra 10 days but what a blessing to have Marina and grandparents there to share it with you! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and see more pics! :)
Brittany (Cheekers)
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you. I know what a relief it is to have a successful court hearing and to have it over. Even though you must wait the ten days everything else will be much easier knowing that Alexander is officially your son. Thanks for posting the pics - they're great! Can't wait to see more! Glad to hear Marina is still doing so well. Has she gotten to meet her brother yet?
Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Kras.
Take care!
Karen (maybeecatlady)
Congratulations, we're so glad that everything has gone smoothly so far! We will pray for you safety during the rest of your trip and pray for a safe trip home with your new BIGGER family! Have fun getting to know your new little guy and we can't wait to meet him.
Scott and Kathy Yeske
We are thrilled to hear that it's official! We were praying for you during court and anticipating being there ourselves sometime soon (we hope - still no word on our court date). After you're home, we'd love to catch up and hear about the experience in detail :)
Love,
Linda and Leo
Congratulations and best wishes to the whole family! We know Marina will LOVE having a baby brother! Can't wait to see you all again and to meet Alexander.
Our love to all, Janet & Kent
4:45 p.m.
YIPPEEE!!!
Liana says that Marina's mommy looks very happy in the pictures and that Alexander is very cute. She wants to know "Where is Marina?"
Best wishes to all of you,
The Sutherlands
YAY!! Congratulations!! So extremely happy for you all!! :) I'm sure you will be the talk at playgroup tomorrow. Can't wait to meet your new little sweetie in person.
God Bless,
Wendy
Congratulations!!!!!
Happy Adoption Day to Alexander and family!:)
Blessings,
Renee Prysock
WOW! Guess I'm behind times, but didn't know this was happening yet. Deanna filled me in. How wonderful for all of you. Congratulations and a great big hug to Alexander and big sister Marina. I love the big grin in the pictures! Can't wait to meet him and welcome him to the "family". Have a safe trip home. Lyn
Post a Comment