Monday, March 05, 2007

An explanation...

Hi everyone,

I felt as though I needed to explain what's been going on so that you didn't think I just got lazy and stopped posting on our blog! The truth is that I've been having a heap of trouble getting blogger.com to work for me, therefore have been unable to make any new posts. I've changed a few things today, so I am hopeful that I may have bypassed the problems I've been having. So....sometime in the next day or two when I have a fresh mind and can take some time to get some stuff done, I will post a few recent pictures of the kids. That is....if this blogger problem is really fixed! :O)

Thanks for checking in with us! I hope to be back up and running!

Kristen

1 comment:

The Phillips said...

I'm sorry you've had such a hard time with blogger. Another friend of mine had some problems for a while, too, but she finally got it to work. I check back often to see what's going on up there. I finally have a blog. Let me know if you want the link! :)
Brittany