Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A beautiful day...

What a beautiful day today! The kids and I really took advantage of the spring-like weather and spent the majority of the day outside. I even opened up all the windows in the house and enjoyed the fresh air! Spring fever is officially here!!!

Marina's preschool class spent a longer time outside today because of the weather. Alexander and I went over a little early to help get the kids ready and then we had fun playing on the playground with them. I sure hope Alexander likes school this much when it's his turn to go!

Marina wanted to try flying her kite today, and it was a perfect day for it! She had a lot of fun making her ladybug do silly tricks in the air!
The rest of the time we were outside the kids were occupied mostly with their bikes, trikes, big wheels, etc. Everything that has been put away since the snow came!

These sunglasses fit Alexander's personality perfectly!!! :O)

I thought this picture was really ironic. There's not many chances that on a 68 degree day you can play in the snow! We still have a few patches of snow on the ground, but they were quickly melting by days end. I'm not convinced that we've seen the last of the snow for the winter, but I can honestly say that I'm hopeful! We love the snow, but this warm weather sure has us excited about all the spring and summer stuff!
We are starting to think about our summer plans and are surprised at how quickly our calendar seems to be filling up already! It's going to be another fun summer!
We hope you all enjoyed some beautiful weather today!
Love,
The Froehlich's

1 comment:

The Phillips said...

I am so glad you all have gotten some warm weather. It has been beautiful here as well - yesterday it was 78 degrees!!!! Bring on the summer! :)
-Britt