I thought I would post a few recent pictures of the kids. The first are pictures from Valentine's Day. We gave each of the kids a small gift bag, filled with practical items like books, coloring books and slippers. Who knew that a 4 year old would be SO excited to get some new Ariel slippers!! :O) Actually, it wasn't surprising at all because for the most part, Marina is very appreciative of gifts.

I couldn't believe I caught her reaction with the camera....but I love it!!!

The kids modeling their new slippers for us!
I have to add that watching Alexander wear his new Elmo slippers was hilarious. Anyone that knows him knows that he's not the most careful little guy and often forgets to watch where he is walking, therefore running into things and tripping on things is the norm for him. Well, with Elmo slippers on, he could do nothing but watch his little feet, and the faster he walked/ran, the funnier it was!
Last week after bathtime one night Marina was telling me how she really wished her hair was straight like Ariel's. Well, we had time so I offered to straighten it for her. She sat perfectly still on the bathroom counter for over 45 minutes while I straightened her hair! She LOVED it! I can't believe how much older she looks with it like that. I really like her curls better!





1 comment:
I love the pictures! The expression on Marina's face it priceless! Too cute! :)
-Britt
Post a Comment