Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A special day for Marina....

Marina had another special day at preschool today, and she couldn't wait! I think she picked out her show and tell and mystery sack item on Sunday! It's so fun that she gets so excited about it!

Mike, Alexander and I all were there to watch her enjoy her day. She chose Easter shaped sugar cookies and chocolate milk to take for her snack and she took the toy kangaroo that Grandma and Grandpa F. brought back from Australia for her. She had a very fun day!
Marina enjoying her snack!


Marina showing all of her friends how high her kangaroo can jump!

Tonight her preschool is having a family swim party at the high school pool, and the kids are beyond excited! It will be a lot of fun to burn off some energy in the pool tonight! I know the kids will have a blast!

No comments: