
We got 2-3 inches of snow overnight, and that came after some pretty heavy rain. I don't expect it to stick around long, but it sure was beautiful! I knew we were supposed to have "light snow" overnight, but was surprised at the amount we did get!
We usually see quite a few deer at our house throughout the year, and right now for whatever reason we are seeing several of them every day. It always causes great excitement (for both the kids and the dogs!) when someone spots a deer! So, I snapped this picture this morning. The deer walking through a blanket of snow really was very pretty!
Marina was thrilled to get to play out in the snow at preschool today. And I suppose I might muster up the enthusiasm to get the kids all bundled up to play outside today. You can't keep us inside at the beginning of the winter, but by now I'm content to see it's beauty from inside the house!Hugs from snowy Ceresco!
Mike, Kristen, Marina and Alexander




1 comment:
Beautiful Pictures Kristen! I had no idea that snow was coming that day. We have a thermometer for the outdoor temp that you read inside. I hadn't open up the blinds yet that morning and told the kids that it was chilly and they would have to wear their winter coats. As soon as those words came out of my mouth and we were putting on coats, I opened up the front door and was SHOCKED! Needless to say, we added boots to our winter coats. ;)
Wendy
Post a Comment