
She met me with a hug and a big smile on her face when she got off the bus! She told me that she had a lot of fun at school today. Right now she is playing with a friend from the neighborhood, so I won't get any more out of her until Lindsey goes home! But, she had a great day and she's home now and I am one happy mama!!! 



1 comment:
Hello all,
I am sitting here reading this with tears rolling down my face. I miss you guys and I am so excited that Marina finally got to start school. She is growing up so fast. I am also remembering the boys first day of school and now look where they are. Love to you all and keep the stories coming. Marina, way to go. Big kisses and hugs to my "honeybun" and to all of you.
Post a Comment