

I also thought I would post a few pictures of Marina's room. This is one room in the house that is finally DONE! Well, except for the vinyl wall stickers that we have to put up, but we can't do that until her paint has dried for 2 weeks. She went from having light turquoise walls to lime green and purple. It turned out really cute. And she picked out her own bedding. No big surprse that it has butterflies all over it! :O) It feels good to have one room done! Next on the schedule is painting Alexander's room. Maybe this weekend.....
The other room that is done now is the play room in the basement. I may decide at some point to hang some pictures/decorations on the walls, but that will come with time! This is a really nice area to have for the kids to play in. And it's especially nice not to have their toys spread out all over the main level of the house.
I will share some more pictures as the house comes together. I've been busy shopping, returning/exchanging and shopping some more! It has been fun, and I will have a lot more time to do more shopping once Alexander starts preschool next week. It's overwhelming to think of all the stuff I still want to purchase and do, but I know if I take it one room at a time eventually it will all get done!
We don't have much planned for the weekend, so I'm hoping to get Alexander's room painted and put back together. We also need to start thinking about what to do with Xavier's room. His will also need to be painted, but we still have a little time.
Alexander starts preschool on Tuesday, so you know I will be posting about that next week! He really is very excited and I'm excited for him! He got to meet his teacher this week and will get to go see his classroom on Friday. I can't believe my kids are growing up so quickly. Yikes!
Hoping all of you have a wonderful weekend!
Love, Kristen




No comments:
Post a Comment