


He was all smiles when I picked him up at noon. He told me all about his day, what he did, the games they played, the rules they learned, the songs they sang, etc. And he is very excited to go back on Thursday! It's so fun to see him so happy! How did I do today? Really well! I enjoyed the 3 hours of quiet time, all of which I spent shopping today! I decided to save on gas by staying in Athens to shop instead of driving home and back to pick him up. It didn't work. I spent way more at the store than I saved in gas, but don't tell Mike.....we'll see how long I can keep this going! :O)
My big boy is now sleeping quietly in his bed, exhausted from the excitement of his big day! Sweet dreams, little man!
Love,
Kristen




1 comment:
Alexander, glad your special day finally got here. You are growing up. Enjoy school and hugs to all of you.
Post a Comment