Did you hear something? If you did, it was probably me shouting for joy that WE RECEIVED OUR COURT DOCUMENTS TODAY!!!! Tomorrow they will be sent to US Immigration for the last leg of the paper chase before our precious boy can travel home! Praise God!! This also means that we can close on our house in Michigan! This turned out to be one glorious day! Thanks for carrying us through this process with your prayers! They are working!
Love,
Kristen
p.s. We expect it to take about 3-4 weeks to receive the I-600 form back from Immigration. After that, I'm not sure how long it will be until Xavier travels home, but we're taking this one step at a time!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
YEAH!! Congratulations on your great news. We are so excited for you! We can't wait to hear more exciting news.
Love you guys,
Kelly and Mark
We are so excited about your wonderful news! Our prayers are with you on the last portion of your long wait.
John, Kim & Jack
So that's what I heard, I was wondering. Congrats!!
Hi Froehlich's -
I logged on to see your news with the move and kids. How much more exciting could things be? Your move went smoothly and now one step closer to Xavier. By the way, I would like to chew his cheeks off he is so cute!!! My best to you all. There is nothing like "thank feeling" that you get in the final phases of adoption. Pure joy!
Talk to you soon -
Debbie from Orlando
What wonderful news! I am so thankful that you have a place to post the events of your lives. It makes it seem like you're still really close by. We'll keep up the prayers and you just keep up with letting us know how things are going. Let us know how Mike's doing at work. I pray he is doing well and enjoying it!
Kathy Y.
One step closer!!! It won't be long before he gets to meet his new family.
Betsy
Post a Comment