A few days ago I posted on facebook that I now have short hair again. Many of you have asked to see a picture, so I am posting one here. It's tough taking a picture of yourself, so it's not a great picture of me by any means, but if you focus on the haircut and not my face, you'll get the idea! :O) It feels good to have short hair again, and I know it will feel even better when the heat and humidity return to the South!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Very cute. You look good in any do. Have a good weekend. Love to you all.
I love it!! Not as much work in the morning A good summer do
Very cute Kristen! Love it!
Now, that's the Kristen I remember from McCamly Plaza Hotel! You look great! Tracie
I LOVE this! I think it totally fits your face and your splendid style! Thanks for sharing.
Miss ya'.
Amy
Post a Comment