Hey everybody! Sorry I've not been good about keeping my blog updated. We've had a busy few weeks and I guess I've just been enjoying life instead of blogging about it! :O)
We enjoyed a wonderful 10 days with my parents and grandma who were here visiting from Michigan! They left yesterday morning and the kids are already asking when our next visitors will be coming! We love visitors, so be sure to plan your visit to see us! :O) While they were here we enjoyed a visit to the Botanical Gardens of Georgia, the Yellow River Game Ranch, the Mall of Georgia and some local stores, along with the usual preschool, Kindermusik, ballet, riding lessons, etc. I hope they enjoyed their visit as much as we enjoyed having them here!
We were delighted to receive letters from both of our sponsored children on Saturday! Both Anna and John and their famlies are all doing well and thanked us for our sponsorship and our prayers. They both drew pictures for us which is just icing on the cake! It is always very exciting to receive letters from our kids! And.....soon we will be receiving updates from THREE precious Compassion International kiddos! While my parents were here they blessed us with another sponsored child, so we have just recently added Athulya to our family! She is 8 years old and lives in India. We are excited to get a letter written to her this week and the kids are talking about what kind of picture they'd like to send to her! Oh how I love this!!! Thanks so much, mom and dad!!!
I realize now that I failed to mention that Marina was not able to ride in the horse show on Feb. 20/21. For the first time since they began this particular show, they did not hold the class that Marina is riding in. She was very disappointed, but will be able to ride in her first show in March. So she just has a few more weeks to practice now! She's excited all over again!
Alexander has spring break next week, but with Marina still in school we probably won't do too much. I'll take the boys out at least one day to do something fun, and will let Alexander choose what that will be.
I guess that's about it for now. I will try to get some pictures posted soon. The kids are all growing quickly! Hope you are all doing well!
Love,
Kristen
Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment