Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meet Butterscotch...


She is Marina's new "ride"

Marina rode Butterscotch for the first time last weekend and really enjoyed it.  Butterscotch is a bigger pony than Joe, therefore a little harder to maneuver, handle, etc, although she did very well with her.  Marina will continue to ride Joe, since Joe is the pony that she will be showing, but will get some good practice on Butterscotch occasionally as well.  My little girl has really become quite a horse lover and loooves her riding lessons!  Her first show is in 2 weeks and we are all very excited! 

3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Good job, Miss Marina. Pretty new horse.

Deb said...

Hey Marina
Nice "new" ride Butterscoth looks very sweet Good luck on your competition I loved to ride when I was your age

Vicki said...

I love the pictures! Marina, I am sooooo proud of you- you look like a natural! I can't wait for new pictures!