Saturday, March 06, 2010

Entrepreneurs

This was the kids chosen activity for this afternoon.  62 degrees and sunny....a perfect day for a Kool-aid stand!  This was their first attempt and I think they are enjoying it!  Just enough "customers" to keep them content!  :O) 

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I love it! What will they invest their profits in?

Love,

Grandpa M.

Design A-Peele said...

Hi, my name is Beth Peele and Darien Kardos sent me your blog. She follows my blog and saw that my husband and I are about to start our journey on adoption! I have spent the last hour reading through your precious journey with your 3 children. My husband and I are looking to adopt from South Korea using Bethany Christian Services. We have filled out the preliminary applications and are now just waiting for the next steps. I would LOVE to hear more about your journey whenenever you have time. Hope you're having a wonderfully, muggy, atlanta spring day!
-Beth Peele