Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not one but......

TWO! 

Alexander lost his front 2 bottom teeth today!  One of them has been pretty loose for a little while now, but the other one wasn't very loose.  Well, in his quest to get the loose tooth out I think he must have wiggled the one next to it enough that it, too, came out tonight!  Wow....such a big boy!  Needless to say he is all smiles and SO excited about it!  He has his teeth in a little plastic bag so he can take them to preschool tomorrow to show all of his friends, and then he plans to put them under his pillow tomorrow night in hopes that the tooth fairy will pay him a visit! 
On a totally unrelated note, my cousin and his wife had their baby last night....a beautiful baby boy!  Congratulations Matt and Diana!  We can't wait to see him in June!  And my other cousin will be coming home on leave from Afghanistan this week to (hopefully!) see his daughter be born!  Yay for all the new babies!!  We'll be thinking of you this week, Vicki, and will surely keep you and Eric in our prayers! 

Love,
Kristen

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hoorah for the toothless wonder!!!!!

Grandpa said...

Alexander, what did you do????? It looks like the Tooth Fairy will need to get a loan to pay for all the teeth you are losing.....Good job big guy. You are growing up tooo fast!!

Can you whistle now???

Grandma and I look forward to seeing all y'all soon!

Love,

Grandpa M.

Anonymous said...

Alexander...
2 at once? I can't believe it. I remember when I was there to visit in November you thought you had a tooth loose. I am happy that it finally happened for you. I am sure that all your friends at preschool today thought it was pretty cool! Can't wait to hear what the tooth fairy will leave for you.
Love,
Miss Amy