Hello dear friends and family! I have someone I'd like you to meet...although I cannot post a picture here. His name is John. He is 4 years old and lives in Uganda. And you know what else??? He's ours! We have the great privelege of being his sponsors through Compassion International. Thanks to Mike's parents who sponsored him on our behalf for my and Mike's birthdays, we now have a second child in Africa to pray for and love! You'll have to trust me when I say that he is adorable and looks as sweet as pie! So, if you feel so inclined, please say a prayer on behalf of John and his family. And while you're at it.....can you also pray for Anna and her family? Thanks for helping us support these kids in a very important way with your prayers!
Love,
Kristen
Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
God bless you and these two beautiful children.
Post a Comment