Saturday, January 16, 2010
Help for Haiti
Since the earthquake happened on Tuesday, Haiti and it's people have been heavy on my mind and in my heart. The pictures and newscasts are so difficult to see and listen to, but so very, very real. It's easy for me to try to put aside the images of the Haitians and go about my everyday life, safe here in my home. But I can't. I want to help in whatever way I can. For now, my only source of help can be financial, so I want to make it easy for you to donate financially if you are able, as well. I've added a Compassion International widget on the right side of my blog. If you are able and feel led to, please make a donation (however small or large you can) to help the victims of Haiti. "...blessed is he who is kind to the needy." Proverbs 14:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment