Your prayers have paid off and our prayers have been answered! We received word this morning via e-mail that BOTH searches for Marina's and Alexander's birthmothers were a success! BOTH OF THEM!!! It took me a minute to compose myself after reading through the e-mail. How great is our God!!! We will be getting a full written report as well as pictures and video in 3-4 weeks. I just cannot wait to share this information with the kids, and I am at such peace now, knowing that their birthmother's know they are both safe, happy and oh so loved! THANK YOU for your prayers. You will never know how much we appreciate them!
Through tears of joy,
Kristen
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This IS great news! I cannot wait to hear all about it. Alexander & Marina will appreciate this and I am so sure that the birth moms appreciate knowing their children are safe, loved, active and great kids. You did a great thing by doing this, I know it was a hard decision to make...but I think you made the right one in trying to find them.
Love,
Amy
Hi Kristin, this is Laurie Nagle. Did you use Mary Kirkpatrick, she has a searcher in Kras. I searched form Mason's BM but they could not find her. That's great info to have. Love keeping up with your blog, kids are sooooo cute. Have you joined Facebook yet??
Post a Comment