Monday, August 17, 2009

A won-deer-ful weekend!

I have filled this update with pictures of our day yesterday. We visited the Yellow River Game Ranch and had an awesome time! Where else can you go to handfeed deer, goats, cows, horses, donkeys, pigs, squirrels, ducks, geese, pigeons, roosters, hens and raccoons? I'm sure there's more that I'm not thinking of right now! For those of you that don't know.....Marina is deeply in love with deer. Seriously! She has loved them from the time she saw the first one walking through our yard in Michigan after she came home. She LOVES them. So yesterday was a dream come true for her. She was out of this world excited that she not only got to feed a deer right from her hand, but also pet one! And the icing on her cake....the fawns! They were little and sweet and one even liked her so much s/he licked her! :O) So, here's the proof! And the kids......already begging to go back again soon!

We hope you had a great weekend! May our week be filled with as many smiles as our day was yesterday!

Much love,
Kristen

No comments: