At home, ready to go to school!
Standing outside of her classroom
Sitting at her desk, ready to start her day!
I miss her energy and smiles at home already. And just like last year, I will anxiously await the magic hour of the afternoon when I get to go out and whisk her off of the bus and bring her back home.....to me! :O) Enjoy your first day of 1st grade, Miss Marina. Mommy and Daddy are so, so proud of you! Love,
Kristen




1 comment:
That "little girl" is growing up too fast! I'm sure she enjoyed her first day of first grade. It's going to be fun to watch what catches her interest as she matures because when it does and whaterver it is, she will do it well!
Congratulations on your first day of the school year Marina. You are off to new learnings and adventures!
Love,
Grandpa
Post a Comment