Friday, May 22, 2009

So much yet so little...

Yep, you guessed it.....so much to blog about yet so little time to do it right now. I'm just itching to get some pictures posted on here for you to enjoy, yet really don't even have the time to throw this quick post together. In a nutshell, here's what's up:
1. Marina had her last soccer game last night, complete with after game party and trophies. There were smiles all around!
2. Today is Marina's last day of kindergarten (HOW did that happen???) and the boys and I will be joining her and her class for a party this afternoon.
3. We are leaving for our first Georgia camping trip this afternoon. Looks like rain in the forecast...
4. Had a scare in our house yesterday morning, complete with a trip to the ER for Xavier. Praise God he is absolutely fine, but this mommy's heart was torn in two.
5. Marina is part of a "select group of children" from her school that was chosen to take part in an art workshop for a week in June. We are so proud of her artistic talent and of course, her!
6. I have exactly 1 hour and 28 minutes to get myself showered and ready for the day, 2 little boys cleaned up, dressed and fed and get my hiney out the door. I think that's my cue....

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and I'll be back early next week with LOTS of photos. Take that as your warning!

Much love,
Kristen and family

No comments: