

p.s. They danced to the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and it happens to be the same version that plays on my blog! :O) Welcome to our family blog! Please check back often to stay updated on our family and feel free to leave comments so we know you stopped by!


p.s. They danced to the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and it happens to be the same version that plays on my blog! :O)
4 comments:
Marina,
You are definitely a lovely ballerina and we are proud of you for doing such a great job on the stage. Grandma and I clearly remember your last dance recital in Marshall and wish that we could have been with you to enjoy this one as well. We are looking forward to seeing you soon back in Michigan where we can celebrate another of your accomplishments!
Hugs and kisses from Grandma & Grandpa Miller!
Marina,
What a beautiful ballerina. I'll bet you rocked the house. Congratulations on a job well done. Love to all
Marina,
How beautiful you looked! I am sure that it was a very special recital! AND you got to wear make up...that had to be fun for you! I'm glad that we got to see you in your beautiful ballerina outfit from the pictures your mom & dad put on the blog. Keep dancing!
Love,
Miss Amy
She is absolutely beautiful! I bet the recital was fabulous!
Post a Comment