Friday, October 24, 2008

A true blessing.....

I have recently been in contact with a family (with the same adoption agency) who just got back from South Korea yesterday with their new daughter. They live in Georgia, not too far from us and have a son from Korea as well. We fully intend to get together once Xavier comes home. I got the best e-mail from E just a little while ago. She saw Xavier this week while in Korea.....and took 4 pictures of him for me!!! God bless her soul!!!! Her e-mail took my breath away, literally, and the tears started flowing! He is safe, he is happy and he will be home soon! This is just a part of the e-mail she sent:


"I got to see your son!!! He is absolutely adorable and looks content and very happy. He is very playful! So darn cute!"..........."So excited for you and glad to share in this journey with you. When I told the foster mothers that your son and our daughter would be living in the same state, they got very excited and said they can be friends : ). "


God is good.....all the time! Wow!!! And here he is: this is him from just a few days ago!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how very exciting!! I can feel the happiness you have in your hearts just from reading the words you write. Thank you for keeping us up to date on this joyous event. What a beautiful and blessed life you lead. Congratulations!
Tracie

Vicki said...

We are so excited for you and your family! Xavier sure is UEBER-cute (like all your children) and looks like he's a very happy little boy- well, he's going to have a very happy family for the rest of his life! Thank you so much for sharing the latest news with us. Eric and I are very excited to see you all united for Thanksgiving!!!
-Vicki

Wendy said...

Awwwwwwwwe!!!! SO exciting! :) He is beautiful! :) Praying for you as you wait this last little stretch!

Anonymous said...

Seriously!? How cute is that. How splendid that you had these photos sent to you by your friends. That is truly special and it makes it even more difficult to being sill in the waiting game I am sure...but just know...he'll be home soon and you'll have him in your arms. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Much Love,
Amy