Friday, October 03, 2008

Pictures...

Hi! It has been a few posts since I have included any pictures on the blog, so I thought I would take a minute to add a few. Enjoy!

The first two are from our trip to Hilton Head Island. The picture of Mike is from the Robert Trent Jones Ocean Course....beautiful!! The one of me is (obviously!) on the beach in front of our hotel. We were picking up shells for the kids! :O)


These next two pictures are of one of our latest projects. We decided to do a wall of clocks in our great room, including clocks for each of the countries for our children.

This one reminds me daily that we are (not so!) patiently waiting for Xavier to join our family!And finally....pictures of Xavier's room. I love the paint color that we chose! I have white letters to hang on his wall to spell out his name, but we just haven't decided where to hang them yet. I'm thinking we should hang them over his crib, but Mike thinks we should hang them on the big, empty wall next to his crib. We'll see who wins!!! :O)



The adoption office in Seoul is closed today and October 10th for holidays, so we're hoping to hear something next week! We'll surely let you know as soon as we do!

Love, Kristen

No comments: