Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Praise God!!!

Now, before you get too excited with my title, Xavier is not coming home just yet. But......he has his visa interview (i.e. exit interview) TOMORROW AT 1:00pm!!!!!!! (Which just happens to be midnight tonight EST in the US!) This is such an incredible relief! The poor visa specialist that I talked to this morning, Chris, had to listen to me make a goofy giggling sound and then break down into tears, right there on the phone. I guess it's a good thing I'll never meet him in person! :O)

Please join me in giving thanks to God today! He heard our prayers and is bringing my baby boy home! With any luck, we'll have a travel call next week! Come on home, sweet boy! Your family is anxiously awaiting your arrival!!

Oh happy day!!!!!
Love, Kristen

p.s. Also, please say a prayer for our family friends that will be welcoming a second child into their family this afternoon via C-section. We're thinking of the V family today and can't wait to se pictures of their precious baby girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise be to God.

Anonymous said...

We have been watching closely about news of Xavier's arrival and wait anxiously with you. We can't wait to know he is safely home with you!
Thank you so much for your prayers yesterday. As you already know, our family was blessed with the safe birth of precious Hadleigh Grace. Your thoughtfulness and caring is much appreciated.

With love, Dana

Tina said...

Hi Kristen, I have been patiently stalking your blog in anticipation of this great news!! I am so happy Xavier will soon join his family. We sure do miss you and Alex at International Playgroup here in MI. Can't wait to hear more and see those beautiful PICTURES :)
Many blessings to you and your family
~Tina~ (Sara's mama)