
We got home in the afternoon on Sunday (Mother's Day) and the kids got right to work making cards for my special day! Then I opened my gifts....fun, Fun, FUN!!! The kids picked out some rain boots for me (since I LOVE to play in the rain with my kiddos!)...

...and Mike made a photo collage of our trips to Russia for me. Oh my goodness!!! It is perfect and I smile and cry every time I look at it!

After dinner on Sunday night, we had a brief opportunity to play in the rain.

On Tuesday we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed off to the zoo for the morning. We met Grandma there and had a great time!

And one of Marina's friends from preschool was at the zoo that day, too, so the kids enjoyed spending some time with Kira, Brielle and their mom!
Mike is off golfing this weekend and the kids and I are looking forward to my sister and her family being in town! It going to be a fun weekend!!! Love,
Kristen




1 comment:
I LOVE reading about you and your super family!! Thanks and keep it up. We all love it.
Give those cherubs a hug from me.
You are a great mom. Never forget it!
Post a Comment