Friday, May 09, 2008

Family Fun Night

I decided to try something new tonight. We had a themed dinner tonight, and I chose a beach theme. The kids were very excited and it turned out to be a lot of fun! This was my trial run, and based on the results I think I will plan one of these themed dinners per month. Should be fun! Here are a few pictures from tonight:

We had octopus hotdogs and shells and cheese, along with "beach" jello and "tropical" drinks. We blew up some beach balls and had them scattered around the house, we played some fun music, had the bubble machine going and the kids wore their bathing suits, flip flops and sunglasses.





I hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day

Love,
The Froehlich's

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What an awesome idea!!! You are such a good Mama, Kristen! :) Hugs to you!