Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I didn't intend to let so much time slip away since my last post, but I guess we've been busy enjoying the holidays!!  We have had a ton of fun over the past week and a half.  It's been great being back in Michigan and able to see so many family and friends.  Here are some pictures of our Christmas celebrations....

The kids before church on Christmas Eve
 Marina with her gift from Santa....the American Girl doll Lanie
 Santa brought Alexander a remote controlled Buzz Lightyear
 Xavier received the Roundhouse for his Thomas train set from Santa
 Getting ready to sing happy birthday to Jesus and eat his birthday cake for breakfast
 What could be in this HUGE box for Marina from Grandma and Grandpa Froehlich?????
 An American Girl treehouse....made especially for Marina by her grandpa!! 
 Happy New Year!!! 
We are all settled into the new house now and Marina has even commented a few times that this house feels "like home."  I have loved having the kids home from school for 2 weeks, but am also looking forward to being back into our routine.  It will be a busy couple of weeks for us.  We have lots of family birthdays in January and my dad and I will be leaving in a week and a half for our mission trip to the Dominican Republic.  I'll post more on that closer to our departure date! 

Wishing all of you an awesome new year filled with lots of love, laughter and great memories!  Happy 2011!! 

Love,
Kristen

2 comments:

Deb said...

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year What an awesome tree house

Anonymous said...

Awesome holiday pictures. The smiles tell it all.

Have a safe & happy new year

Randy