Friday, April 17, 2009

Team Typhoon

Soccer season has begun again for us and Marina had her first game last night. She was supposed to have played 2 games already, but they have been rained out. So last night was their team debut and they all did great! Marina really likes playing soccer and does a good job. And I have a confession to make: I love being a soccer mom!! :O)
And for some kids.....the best part of the game!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great action shots Mom!

Pat said...

Of course the best part is the snack. We all have our priorities. Glad to see Marina enjoys soccer. Following in Eric's footprints.

Craig, Brigitte, Thomas, and Isaac said...

Too cute! I love the pink socks! Thomas has had several rainouts too-this weather is so unpredictable. I love the pictures-I struggle to watch every minute and also try to get good pictures. Keep us posted on Team Typhoon!