If you click on the pictures you can enlarge them, but the sign on the pedestrian bridge says "Welcome to the Final Four."
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Pictures from Mike's adventure...
I've hijaacked a few of Mike's pictures from the NCAA tournament to post here for you to see. I hope he doesn't mind! :O) Mike arrived home last night at 7:45, after leaving Detroit at 8:30 that morning. His drive went really, really well and he was home in record time. We were all very excited to see him and I enjoyed hearing his stories of the experience. Although Michigan State clearly could not hand with the Tarheels, Mike is still incredibly glad he went and counts this is as one of the neatest experiences he's had. Yay!! Here are a few pictures from the big game:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Very COOL!! :)
Post a Comment