Monday, January 19, 2009

My boys...

I thought I would post a few pictures from the past couple of days. Seems as though the boys have been caught more on "film" than their sister!

We decided to break down and give Xavier his very first haircut this weekend. I hated to do it already, but it really was needed! Here are a few pictures of the big event! We just did it here at home since he really only needed to be trimmed around his ears and his neck. Mike did a great job and it really looks good! Xavier did a great job, too!

Before:
During:
After:
This is a picture of the boys riding in Alexander's Lightning McQueen Power Wheels car last night. What a pair!
Alexander has always been a very good helper and has also really taken this big brother stuff very seriously. He has just recently asked to feed Xavier every time he eats! He loves it...and it just melts my heart!
And Xavier with Beaumont! They are great buds and Beaumont is very patient with Xavier. Now if only Xavier would learn how to pet nicely instead of pull fur!! :O) Feel free to check back in a day or two for some pictures of Mike's birthday tomorrow. He's requested just a small celebration at home, but we'll still try to make it a great day for him. He has some things happening at work tomorrow that he could really use some prayers for....so if you don't mind I know he'd appreciate your prayers! We are also getting ready for Xavier's 1st birthday on Saturday. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to be one already!

Have a great week! I'll be back soon (I hope!)
Love,
Kristen

No comments: