Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy birthday, Mike!!!

Mike,

Your birthday seems like a good time to tell you how much we appreciate you as a husband and daddy. The kids and I are incredibly blessed! I am reminded every single day of your love, dedication and compassion for our family in the way you interact, care for and love our children. You are the best daddy they could have and you know they love you with their entire little beings! As your wife, I am blessed by your love and commitment to me and our family. Truly, I thank God for you daily. Thank you for being more of a husband and father than any of us could ask for! We love you deeply and wish you a very happy birthday!

All our love,
Kristen, Marina, Alexander and Xavier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE (from Michigan)! It's very, very cold here today, be glad you are where it is warmer. Hope your day gets better after you get home to your loving family! In the words of our mutual friend "Have a splendid day"!

Kathy Y.