I've just got a minute to write this, but I've been meaning to do this for the past couple of days. Our little guy is on the go! He is now walking.....and he loves it! You can just see how proud of himself he is and it's too darn cute! He much prefers to walk than to crawl....unless he needs to get somewhere fast! He also learned how to say mama this week!!! :O) That is something I will never tire of hearing!
We go back to the doctor tomorrow morning, and we're hoping for a good report. He did okay today, but still has quite a ways to go. His breathing did seem a bit slower today, which is great!
Thanks for the continued prayers! I'll try to get some pictures on here pretty soon. In the midst of Xavier's sickness I've also come down with one nasty cold. Yuck!
Hugs,
Kristen
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment