Hi everyone,
I'm sorry that I have not posted any pictures this week. I had good intentions, but they did not get me very far! We are nearly ready for our adventure this evening. We will be packing up and leaving when Mike gets home from work. The kids are very excited (at least 2 of the 3 are!) and ready for the long trip. It's 73 degrees and sunny here today, and I've heard from my dad that they are expecting up to 12 inches of snow in Michigan by tomorrow evening. Our goal is to drive straight through tonight, but that will depend on the weather and the kids!
I don't know if I'll get on blogger much to post while we're traveling, so I want to wish all of you a very safe, blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year! May you be surrounded by the ones you love at Christmas and always!
Much love and best wishes for a happy 2009!
Mike, Kristen, Marina, Alexander and Xavier
p.s. I promise to post some pictures of our holiday fun when we return home in a few weeks!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment