Who knew that this day would have come so quickly! It was exactly 5 months ago today that we arrived home with our little guy! 5 short months ago! Absolutely amazing at how well he is doing, how well he has adjusted, how much he is growing and learning and mostly, how much he is loved and treasured!
Alexander turns 2 years old today! We'll have a small little family celebration tonight for him after Mike gets home from work. Marina has spent all morning singing "happy birthday" to him! Too cute!!! To be honest...she's more excited about it than he is, which is exactly what I expected! He doesn't quite get the idea of birthdays yet, but I bet he'll have a pretty good idea about what to do for Christmas after his birthday celebrations! Tonight he will get to open the gifts from us, and Marina and I made him cupcakes for dessert! Tomorrow we will be having the big family party with the whole Thomas the Train theme (including a Train cake that I will be decorating....say a little prayer for me, okay??? :O) ) This is a special day for us because although this is his second birthday, as most of you can imagine, there wasn't a celebration for him for his first. So this will be one big happy celebration for a little guy who has blessed our lives more than we thought possible!
I will post a few pictures from his parties after the weekend. Right now, I am just going to spend time with my kids......my kids who were once half a world away, but now forever in my arms! God is SO good!!!!
May you have a perfect day today, Alexander.....you so deserve it! We love you, sweetheart!
Thanks for celebrating with us today!
Mike, Kristen, Marina and birthday boy Alexander :O)
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Alexander!! We are so blessed that you have come into our lives.
Hugs and kisses,
Grandma M.
Post a Comment