Sunday, October 15, 2006

Birthday pictures!

Alexander had a wonderful birthday and birthday party this week/weekend, and we had just as much fun celebrating with him! He has brought so much joy into our lives and we feel incredibly blessed to be parents to him and Marina. Two wonderful kiddos! So....I know you're mostly interested in some pictures, so here they are... :O)


This gift opening stuff is pretty fun!!!


Practicing on a cupcake before the real deal! We had cupcakes on Friday and his b-day cake on Saturday.


Just like his sister....he wanted to open and play with the items in each box before moving on to the next one!


Blowing out the birthday candle! It took a few tries, but he did it all by himself!


Obviously he's enjoying his train birthday cake! What a mess!!! :O)

Peek-a-boo!!! Playing peek with daddy through his new play hut and tunnel! The kids love this thing!!!


Thanks to all of you who sent cards, gifts and well-wishes to Alexander for his birthday. It truly was a great weekend! It's so much fun to have these times to celebrate!
Love,
The Froehlich's

1 comment:

Peck family said...

Looks like Alexander had a great time with the presents. I showed the girls your site tonight cuz we were talking about seeing you guys. They can't wait to play with Marina. I can't wait to see the reaction between Alexander and Mason's when seeing eachother. I hope it sparks some kind of memory. Can't wait. See you soon.
Tammy & the kids