I'm trying to get caught up on some things and really wanted to get some pictures on my blog from our weekend. We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday afternoon and the kids picked out their perfect pumpkins! Saturday evening was the carving of those perfect pumpkins. The kids all did great and I am proud of their creations! Trick or Treating was Sunday evening for us, and the kids were ready! Mike headed out with all 3 kids while I stayed at home to pass out candy. When Mike returned he only had Xavier with him. Marina caught up to her sweet little friend and continued on with her and Alexander did the same. We are sure going to miss our awesome neighbors!
Here are lots of pictures of our weekend fun.....
Xavier's pumpkin....
Marina's pumpkin....
Alexander's pumpkin...
We hope you enjoyed your Halloween as much as we did!
Love,
Kristen



















1 comment:
Very cute pictures! Bet it was warmer there than in Michigan, Ohio, Iowa and Kansas......
Love,
Dad M.
Post a Comment