Two years ago today we met this beautiful baby boy...
...and he has blessed our lives every day since then! It's hard to believe that it was 2 years ago that we anxiously waited for Xavier's plane to land at the Chicago O'Hare Airport. I was sure my heart was going to beat right out of my chest with anticipation! We loved him before we ever saw, before we ever held him...but seeing him and holding him for that very first time was amazing! I absolutely believe that Xavier was created by God specifically for our family and he is right where he is supposed to be...and for that I am so unbelievably thankful. Happy Gotcha Day, Xavier! You are such an awesome blessing, we are humbled to be your parents and we love you more than we knew possible!
2 comments:
OOOOO....I just want to squeeze those cheeks! Even now hands down the cutest Xavier I know! What a blessing he is to you and to all of us that know you!
XOXO
Amy
Happy Gotcha day to all. He has blessed us every day with his presence. Love to you all.
Post a Comment