Sunday, October 18, 2009

A photo recap...

It has been a long day and I am ready to relax for a bit before bed, but thought I would quickly post some pictures of our Disney World vacation.  We had a wonderful time (despite the HOT weather) and I think it's safe to say this was Alexander's best birthday celebration yet!  We arrived back home late this morning and have spent the day unloading, unpacking, etc.  The kids are still talking about all of their favorites from the 4 Disney parks and Sea World.  None of us can wait to go back!  I think most of these pictures speak for themselves....enjoy! 



3 comments:

Pat said...

Glad you had such a special trip. Love all of the pictures.

traciecrim said...

What a wonderful birthday party! Happy Special Day Alexander!
Thank you for taking the time to post these great pictures, especially when you were very tired from the events. Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Boy, is Alexander catching up with Marina in the height department, or what!?!? My goodness, they are growing up so fast.

Take Care and glad you're home safe and sound!

Kathy Y.