We enjoyed a wonderful weekend this past weekend. Friday evening began with a visit from some great friends that we met in Krasnoyarsk in 2006. We haven't seen them since we came home with Alexander and a get-together was waaaay overdue! We enjoyed every minute we spent with them and of course, the time passed much too quickly! We have some great pictures of our kids with RK, but I didn't think to ask about posting her picture on my blog, so I'm going to wait. Sorry! Just trust me when I say she is absolutely PRECIOUS!
Alexander had a soccer game on Saturday morning and scored not one, but TWO goals! Way to go, buddy!!! After naps on Saturday afternoon we headed to the local pumpkin patch in search of our 2009 pumpkins. The kids all had a great time and even Xavier picked out his own pumpkin. One just his size.... Saturday evening we enjoyed our neighborhood Halloween party, complete with a costume parade, yummy food and drinks and fun games!
Today we went shopping after church in search of some clothes for Alexander. All of his pants from last year are (and I am TOTALLY not kidding!!) at least 3 inches too short on him right now. We were totally unsuccessful so I will try again sometime this week.
We don't have much going on this week except the "normal" stuff. We are nearly back into our full routine after our trip to Disney World. Most of the laundry is still waiting to be done though. I guess it's just simply not going to do itself....
Have a great week!
Love,
Kristen
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to hear you had a fun weekend. I can only imagine how gratifying it is to keep up with the adoptive parents and their families that you met in Russia. Good job to work hard to maintain those relationships.
And good job to Alexander for scoring not one, but two goals at his soccer game. Congratulations buddy! It sounds like you are really enjoying both learning and playing the game. Keep up the good work and have fun!
Love with hugs for all,
Grandpa M.
Go Alexander, great job.
Post a Comment