Sorry it has been so long since I've posted an update on my blog. Life is speeding right by and apparently I am having a hard time keeping up!
We have had a busy week this week. The kids and I have been running all over with soccer, ballet, gymnastics, Kindermusik, skate night, sleepovers, etc. Mike has been totally consumed with work this week. In fact, Alexander has not seen Mike since Monday night at his soccer game. It stinks. And there is no relief in sight, until next Thursday......hopefully.
On Sunday my parents are coming for a visit and we are all very excited! Alexander's birthday party is on Tuesday and it is then that we will reveal his big birthday surprise. I can NOT wait! We leave for Disney World on Thursday afternoon, or evening, or midnight....whenever Mike gets home from work. And rest assured, that my parents, myself and the 3 kids WILL be leaving on Thursday. I just hope Mike gets to come with us instead of meeting us there later. (You know, I'm joking about that but in the back of my mind I feel like there is at least a 50% chance of that happening and it's really not very funny!) So, you may not hear much (or anything!) from me between now and then, which means that you will then be totally inundated with photos from Disney World upon our return. Lucky you! :O)
And would any of you like to guess just how many times between Alexander's party on Tuesday and we get in the car on Thursday that we will hear any form of "when are we leaving/how many more days/when will daddy be home/when will we be there?" Because I'm guessing it's going to be.....a lot!
Happy October to all of you! I'll be back sometime after the 18th! I'll "see" you then!
Love,
Kristen
Friday, October 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I wish I was going too!!! I love Disney. Maybe after the babies grow a few years the whole family can go. Wouldn't that be fun. Happy early birthday to Alexander. Love to you all.
Post a Comment