Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Will you pray?

I've gone back and forth about posting this information on my blog, but came to the conclusion that so many of our readers have come to be our prayer warriors as well, so I'm going to ask for your prayers once again.

After much thought and many, many prayers Mike and I have begun the process of searching for Marina and Alexander's birthfamilies. The search has actually been initiated and our "investigator" could be in Krasnoyarsk as early as Monday next week. It's a very personal process and I am choosing not to share details here, but simply ask that you join us in prayer as the process unfolds. I hope, for the sake of my kids, that we do not come up emptyhanded, but if that's the case then we know that was all part of His plan.

Thanks so much! I know I can count on you! :O)

Hugs,
Kristen

No comments: