Mike also snapped this picture of Xavier last night after he put him to bed. Looks like he made himself nice and comfy in his bed! :O) FYI...Alexander sleeps with his hands behind his head many, many nights, just like this! Too funny!
And this afternoon I decided to take a picture of something that puts a smile on my face...just so I will always remember it. This is my silverware drawer in my kitchen. Usually, each knife, fork and spoon are organized neatly in their own separate compartment. Lately, however, with the help of my 17 month old, the drawer usually looks like this...
...and it puts a smile on my face every time. And usually I can't bring myself to put everything in it's correct place! I love these little things that bring such joy to my day! In fact, I hope I never forget them!
Love,
Kristen




2 comments:
How very precious...I love the picture of Marina and Beaumont.
Smiling along with you Kristen!! They bring SOOOO much joy don't they?! Thanks for sharing your joy with us!
Post a Comment