Monday, September 08, 2008

Pictures of our house

I've had a lot of requests lately for pictures of our house in Georgia now that we're moved in and getting settled. So, I went through the house today and snapped some pictures to share with you. We are, for the most part, moved in and settled, but you'll see in a few pictures that we still have some miscellaneous boxes around and some decorating that still needs to be done. But for now, this is home:
The kitchen




The Great Room



The Dining Room


The Master Bedroom and Bath




The Guest Bedroom (on the main floor)


Marina's Bedroom (now complete with stickers)



Alexander's Bedroom (with him in bed sleeping!) ~ we still have some work to do in here!


The Kid's Bathroom


The Playroom (in the basement)

The TV/Rec Room (in the basement)

The Computer Desk (in the basement)


So, there it is! Our home! We'd love for all of you to come see it in person!!

Love, Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one is ready for us to visit. You have done a great job, as usual. Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

A house filled with love!
Great lay-out, beautiful rooms.
Tracie

Wendy said...

You have a beautiful home Kristen!! :) So, where will Xavier be?? ;) I hope I spelled his name correctly!!