Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter egg fun!

Gosh, it seems so early to be doing this, but it's really not! We pulled out all of our Easter egg coloring supplies tonight and had a ton of fun! The kids knew we were going to do this after Mike got home and after dinner, so I'm sure the day felt like an eternity to them, but they did remarkably well. I think I only had to remind them 30-40 times that we needed to wait for daddy! :O)

So, here are some pictures of our fun!




Alexander obviously thought it would be fun to dye his hands as well as the Easter eggs! :O)
We are looking forward to a fun weekend with Mike's family for our Easter celebration. We hope all of you enjoy your holiday and that you remain focused on Jesus' eternal gift to you.
Happy Easter!
Love,
The Froehlich's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some happy faces!!
Happy Easter to your family.