


Mike and I had a great time on Saturday night by attending a Totally Awesome 80's party. It was a blast! There were a lot of our friends there and we all had fun laughing at our 80's attire and reminiscing about our past! We did take just a few pictures, but I do not in any way feel compelled to post them on my blog for everyone to see, so suffice it to say that we dressed our part and looked absolutely rediculous! :O) The kids sure thought it was funny! :O) And Marina was thrilled that I passed the entire pack of jelly bracelets on to her after the party. Too bad her feet are too small to wear the jelly shoes I bought for the party!
Hope you are all doing well! And feel free to leave a comment sometime so we know who still visits us here!
Love from all 4 Froehlich's!




No comments:
Post a Comment