Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy birthday, Mike!!!

I'm a few days late, but wanted to publicly wish Mike a happy birthday! His birthday was on Sunday, but I won't tell you how old he is! :O)

We had a fun weekend celebrating birthdays with Mike's family. We spent Saturday in Grand Rapids at his brother and sister-in-laws house and Mike's parents joined us. His Mom had a big birthday yesterday so it was fun to celebrate together. The girls enjoyed a few hours at the spa while the boys played with the kids and took naps. I think Marina was the only one who didn't get some zzzzz's in that afternoon! We went out for a fun dinner Saturday night. We went to a Japanese Steak House, so the food was cooked on the Hibachi grill right in front of our table. The kids loved it, and the food was great! On Sunday we drove home and were here just long enough for Mike to open his birthday gifts from the kids and me and then we went to my parents house for dinner. It was a pretty low-key day for him, but he seemed to enjoy it!


These are the gifts from Marina.....she wrapped them all by herself!


Marina was so excited to give her daddy a tiny remote control helicopter for his birthday, however, I think Mike was even more excited about it than Marina. He loves this thing!!


Alexander is telling Daddy all about the birthday card that he made especially for Mike!

My three treasures!!!

Happy birthday, Mike! I hope this year will be the best one yet!
Love,
Kristen

No comments: