Over the holiday weekend we had the opportunity to travel to Cleveland to spend a night with some of my extended family. We had a bridal shower for my cousin and his fiancé and it was so nice to see them since we don’t get to very often. They will be getting married in October and have asked Marina to be the flower girl in their wedding. Much to my surprise, she didn’t want anything to do with being their flower girl, but after some discussion I think we may have changed her mind! We were also able to visit with some good friends of ours on our way home from Cleveland on Sunday. It was a great visit and since they have just recently moved back to Michigan from Georgia, it was our first opportunity to see their new house! And then on Monday we took advantage of the absolutely perfect weather and spent the entire day in Holland on Lake Michigan. All four of us had a wonderful time and were all exhausted by the time we drove home! It was a hot, sunny day and the water was a bit chilly, but still awesome!!

Marina had her first day of preschool on Wednesday. She was very excited to get back to school to see her friends. She had a lot of fun and is really looking forward to going back tomorrow! Tomorrow will be the first day that the kids are there for the two hours without the parents. I know she will do just fine! She really does love her preschool!


And today was the first day of her ballet class. She has also been looking forward to this class all summer, so was delighted that today was the day! She looked adorable, loved her class and had a lot of fun!


I am co-coordinating the local MOPS group and we had our first meeting of the year on Tuesday. It was fun to get back into it and to see some friends that I hadn’t seen much over the summer. I am also coordinating the local international adoption playgroup and that begins next week. Marina will be in preschool on the days that we meet, so it will just be me and Alexander. I’m actually looking forward to having that time with him. Our other playgroup and library time begins next week as well.
And this weekend we will do our last camping trip of the summer. The kids are very excited and it sounds like the weather will be okay. So we are all looking forward to it!
Mike and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday. It’s so hard to believe that we have been married 9 wonderful years already! So much has happened in those years, and it really makes us excited to see what the next 9 will bring! I thank God everyday for blessing me with such an incredible husband. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world!!!
I guess that’s about it for now. Enjoy the pictures and feel free to leave us a comment. It’s fun to see who visits our blog still! Thanks!
Love,
The Froehlich’s




2 comments:
I LOVE reading your entries. Keep writing!! Your family is lucky to have you, and the vise-versa. Congratulations on 9 great years. Jeff and I will celebrate 25 years on October 9th. I am a very lucky person, as well. The girls are both in college now. Katelyn (freshman) at Ferris and Laura (senior) at Grand Valley. Laura just turned 21 on the 4th of Sept. Life is good...
Tracie Crim
tcrim56@comcast.net
It's good to hear what's been going on with your family. I check in on you often - keep the posts coming!!! =] Check out our blog...I'm actually keeping it updated!!!
Take care,
Brittany
Post a Comment