Monday, November 23, 2009

Stone soup

Today was Alexander's only day of preschool this week because of Thanksgiving on Thursday, so the families were invited back to the school one hour early this morning to join the kids for their Thanksgiving celebration.  In preparation for Thanksgiving, the kids read the book Stone Soup last week and each brought in an ingredient to make a large pot of stone soup at preschool this morning.  They read a book, sang a song and then got to taste the fruits of their labor!  They did a great job and had lots of fun doing it!  Here are a few pictures from our morning today...


We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know I have so much to be thankful for! 

Love,
Kristen

2 comments:

Pat said...

xander, I love your hat and I have had stone soup several times. Yummy. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and we send lots of love from Unlce Don, Aunt Pat, Vicki and Nina.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the whole Froehlich Family.
Betsy